Over-legal loads, house moves and street use


Clark County-City of Vancouver over-legal permits are issued at:
Clark County Public Works
4700 NE 78th Street, Vancouver WA 98665
Phone: 564.397.2434
Fax: 564.397.6106
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., closed from noon to 1:00 p.m. daily

Applications and forms
Axle spacing report form
RV Temporary Right-of-Way Parking Permits
House moves
- within city of Vancouver
- within Clark County
- Over-legal Application
- Northbound Bridge 80 Permit Application
- Southbound Bridge 80 Permit Application
Street use - Required when county roads are used for purposes other than traffic flow.
Permit Fee
30-day permit $45
Annual permit $150
Trip permit $25
Same day return permit $50
House move permit $200 per truck/load
Manufactured home move permit $25
Street use permit $14
Handouts and guides
Washington State Commercial Vehicle Guide
Axle spacing report for overweight permits
Bridge limits
Escort vehicle requirements

Related Links

State of Washington Oversize/Overweight forms
State of Washington Online Permitting System
Access Washington
Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
National Equipment Registry
Oregon Motor Carrier
Revised Code of Washington
US Department of Transportation
WSP Commercial Vehicle
Washington Trucking Association