Change of ownership

Operating permits are non-transferrable in the state of Washington.

If your facility has gone through a change of ownership, please complete and submit a Change of Ownership Application to ensure your pool, spa and/or recreational water feature (e.g. splash pad, interactive fountain) can remain open to the public.

Young boy swimming

How to submit for review

Change of ownership application materials and payment can be submitted:

  • Online: For more information about applying through our online permitting portal, please email the recreational water program staff. 
  • In person: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted in person at the Center for Community Health located on the 3rd floor of building 17 at 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98666.
  • By mail: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted by mail at PO Box 9825 Vancouver, WA 98666.

Environmental health fees

Environmental public health fees are reviewed and updated annually. Recreational Water fee descriptions are available here.