Everyone 12 years and older is eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Only the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is authorized for use in people 12 years and older. Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccine are available for those 18 years and older.
There are multiple options for seeking COVID-19 vaccination appointments. Each option includes different processes for scheduling appointments.
- Your health care provider. If your regular health care provider has a waiting list or provided instructions for scheduling an appointment, follows those instructions.
- Washington Department of Health’s Vaccine Locator. Visit VaccineLocator.doh.wa.gov to find facilities near you with vaccine or call 833.VAX.HELP.
- Vaccine Finder. Visit www.VaccineFinder.org to find pharmacies and clinics near you with vaccine. You can also text your zip code to 438829 (GETVAX) or 822862 (VACUNA) to receive three locations nearby that have COVID-19 vaccines available.
- Tower Mall vaccination site (details below). Visit the Safeway/Albertsons website to schedule an appointment.
- Clark County Public Health vaccination events (see below).
Yacolt vaccination event on June 23
- What: Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- When: By appointment 4-7 pm, without appointments 4-6:30 pm Wednesday, June 23
- Where: North Country EMS Administration Building, 300 W Hoag St, Yacolt
- How: Schedule an appointment online or call 888.225.4625 from 8 am to 5 pm. Messages will be returned as soon as possible. Language assistance is available.
Vaccines are free for everyone. ID and health insurance are not required.
Johnson & Johnson is available for people 18 years and older and requires only one dose. Pfizer vaccine is available for people 12 years and older and requires two doses. A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors 12-15 years old.
Those who receive a first dose of Pfizer vaccine on June 23 will need to receive a second dose on or after July 14 at another location providing Pfizer vaccine. Second doses will not be provided in Yacolt on July 14.
Tower Mall vaccination site
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (closed 12-1) Friday, Saturday and Monday; 8:30 am to 7:30 pm (closed 12-1) Tuesday. Appointments are encouraged but vaccinations will be provided without appointments, as vaccine supply allows.
- Tower Mall parking lot, 5403 E. Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver.
- C-TRAN bus route 37
- drive-thru and walk-up options
- parent or legal guardian must accompany minors 12-15 years old
Tower Mall vaccination site will close after operations on Tuesday, June 29. First and second doses of Pfizer vaccine will be provided through the final day of operations. Those who need second doses after Tower Mall closes will be directed to local Safeway and Albertsons pharmacies or other locations offering Pfizer vaccine.
- Pfizer vaccine
- Second-dose appointments will automatically be scheduled for three weeks later at the same time, day of the week and location. Please ensure the time and day of week you select will work for your first- and second-dose appointments. Vaccines are free.
- Visit the Safeway/Albertsons website to schedule an appointment. Additional appointments are added each week.
Those who do not have internet access or need help scheduling an appointment can call Public Health 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday at 888.225.4625. Call center representatives can assist with scheduling. Language assistance is available.
What to bring:
- Consent forms are required at first- and second-dose appointments. Please bring completed consent forms to each appointment. Consent forms are available in:
- Identification: If you have identification, please bring it. This helps to ensure registration information is accurate. But ID is not required for vaccination.
- Insurance card: If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card. Your insurance will be billed for the vaccine administration fee. Insurance coverage is not required. If you do not have insurance, you will still be vaccinated at no cost.
- Face covering: Face coverings must be worn while at the COVID-19 vaccination site.
Those with appointments should arrive at the site at their appointment time. Arriving before the scheduled appointment time could lead to traffic backups and longer wait times.
Drivers should enter the site off North Blandford Drive between MacArthur Boulevard and Mill Plain Boulevard and exit onto North Devine Road. Walk-up patients will enter the site off East Mill Plain Boulevard between Blandford Road and Divine Road. Follow the directional signs for COVID-19 vaccine.
The Tower Mall vaccination site is a collaboration between Clark County Public Health, the city of Vancouver and Safeway.
COVID-19 vaccine administered
Doses administered, as of Saturday, June 19:
- 442,192 doses administered in Clark County
- 245,656 Clark County residents with at least one dose (59.6% residents 16+ years old)
- 215,287 Clark County residents fully vaccinated (52.7% residents 16+ years old)
Doses administered and number of residents vaccinated may not align because people may be vaccinated in a county other than where they live.
Washington State Department of Health provides the data on COVID-19 vaccine doses administered. Visit the state’s COVID-19 Data Dashboard for the most recent data.
- Washington State Department of Health COVID-19 vaccination plan
- Washington State Department of Health COVID-19 vaccine webpage includes additional information about COVID-19 vaccine planning, availability and distribution, as well as answers to frequently answered questions.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 vaccines website includes additional information about COVID-19 vaccines, recommendations and vaccine safety.