Group B Public Drinking Water systems provide water to more than 93,000 people in Clark County. Group B Public Drinking Water systems may meet any of the following criteria:
- Serves between 3-14 residential connections on separate parcels and less than 25 individuals per day.
- Non-residential serving less than 25 people per day (i.e. childcare centers, small businesses, places of worship, etc.)
- Application Procedure for Group B Public Drinking Water System
- Guidelines for Group B Public Drinking Water System Approval
- Guidelines for Group B Public Drinking Water System Approval Appendices
- Well Site Evaluation Application
- Water Evaluation Services Application
- Sample Plot Map
Applicants are responsible for collecting water samples for analysis by a Washington State Certified Laboratory. In addition to the water analysis requirements for two connection Group B water systems, systems with 3 or more connections must also conduct a complete inorganic chemical and physical analysis of primary and secondary chemical and physical standards.
How to apply
- Online: Visit our Online Permitting portal. Be sure to review the Online Users 'How To' Guide for instructions on how to register for a profile, submit and make payments.
- In person: Please note that an appointment is required for in person submissions. Book your appointment now.
- By mail: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted by mail at:
Clark County Environmental Health
PO Box 9825
Vancouver, WA 98666