Group B Public Drinking Water systems provide water to more than 93,000 people in Clark County. Group B Public Drinking Water systems may meet any of the following criteria:
- Serves between 3-14 residential connections on separate parcels and less than 25 individuals per day.
- Non-residential serving less than 25 people per day (i.e. childcare centers, small businesses, places of worship, etc.)
How to apply
- Application Procedure for Group B Public Drinking Water System
- Guidelines for Group B Public Drinking Water System Approval
- Guidelines for Group B Public Drinking Water System Approval Appendices
- Well Site Evaluation Application
- Water Evaluation Services Application
- Sample Plot Map
Applicants are responsible for collecting water samples for analysis by a Washington State Certified Laboratory. In addition to the water analysis requirements for two connection Group B water systems, systems with 3 or more connections must also conduct a complete inorganic chemical and physical analysis of primary and secondary chemical and physical standards.