Immunization and medical records

Ordering immunization records

You can request a copy of your immunization records through the Washington State myIR: click here for instructions.

Requesting medical records

If you received medical services at Public Health, you may request copies of your personal health records.

By phone: Call 564-397-8089 between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday - Friday

By Fax: Complete the Release of Information form and fax it back to 564.397.8091

By Email: Records Coordinator 

Authorize release of medical records

In order to request your own medical records, you must provide the following information:

  • Completed and signed Release of Information form
  • Photo ID required to pick up your records

Your records will be available within 15 business days. In most cases, there is no charge for medical records. You may authorize the release of your records to another person.

  1. Print the authorization form
  2. Complete and sign the form
  3. Return the form to Clark County Public Health: 
  • FAX to 564.397.8091
  • Mail - Clark County Public Health, PO Box 9825, Vancouver, WA 98666
  • Email - Medical Records Release

Records release

The law protects the privacy of  health information you give us when we provide care and services. For example, your medical record may include your symptoms, test results, conditions, treatment and insurance information.

Federal and state laws allow us to use and share your health information for treatment and health care reasons without your approval. State law requires us to get your approval to give this information to your insurance company so they can pay your bill. We will not give out your health information to others unless you tell us to do so, or unless required by law. For more information, view our Notice of Privacy Practices.

Report a problem with health information

For more information or to report a problem with your health information, contact:

Clark County Public Health
Records Coordinator

Related information

  • Notice of privacy practices - Explains how we may use and share your health information.
  • The Privacy Rule - National standards to protect individuals’ medical records and other personal health information. (US Department of Health and Human Services).
  • If you have trouble getting a provider to release your records you may need to file an unprofessional conduct complaint. See RCW 70.02 for more information.