Search Restaurant InspectionsTo view inspection results enter a restaurant name or part of the name in the search box below or view a list of all restaurants inspected in the last 30 days.Restaurants that are new or have undergone an ownership change will generally receive their first inspection within 3 months of opening. These inspections are educational in nature and those inspection scores are not available through our website.
- Use a partial name or first three letters
- Use a different part of the restaurant name
Types of Violations
Two types of violations are recorded on the inspection report.
- Temperature is controlled, such as holding foods hot enough until served, cooking meats to the proper temperature and keeping foods cold enough
- Proper hand washing facilities and procedures are followed
- Bare hand contact with ready to eat foods is avoided
- Foods are properly cooled and/or re-heated
- Food is obtained from approved sources
- Food is protected from cross contamination
- Utensils and equipment are properly constructed and cleaned
- Sewage and garbage disposal facilities are adequate
- Vector control measures are effective
- Proper hygienic practices are followed
Each violation is given a numerical value (2-30) based on its risk of causing food borne illness. Blue violations should be corrected immediately when possible, but generally do not impose an immediate risk to the public. Red violations involving food safety must be corrected immediately. There are 360 possible red points and 88 possible blue points for a total of 448 points. A facility found with 40 or more red violation points is subject to an automatic follow-up inspection. A facility found with 65 or more red violation points is subject to an automatic closure. A facility with 100 or more total red and blue points is also subject to automatic closure.
Report A Public Health Concern