The School Health & Safety Technical Advisory Group (TAG) consists of representatives from public and private schools, ESD 112 and Clark County Public Health (CCPH) staff.
The School Health & Safety TAG exists to:
- Achieve collaboration between community stakeholders and CCPH on the evaluation and recommendations for the following aspects of the School Health & Safety program:
- Environmental health and safety consultations
- Site and plan review
- County delegation, administration, enforcement and fees
- Emergency preparedness
- Other topics as determined by TAG participants
- Improve communications between school districts, the public and CCPH
- Understand the perceived environmental health needs and wants of the community and school districts
- Gain stakeholder insight and guidance on other duties as prescribed by CCPH School Health & Safety Program
- Provide insight on the evaluation and recommendations for School Health & Safety Program
If you have questions, input or would like to join the School Health & Safety TAG, contact us any time by email.
Environmental health fees
All Environmental Public Health fees are reviewed and updated annually.