Reporting notifiable conditions:
In Washington, healthcare providers, healthcare facilities, clinical laboratories and veterinarians have responsibilities for reporting certain conditions to their local health jurisdiction.
Public Health relies on our partners to report notifiable conditions and other potential public health concerns in order to identify and respond to potential outbreaks.
What to report:
- See the DOH “Reporting Posters by Reporter” for a complete list notifiable condition reporting requirements
How to report in Clark County:
- Call 564.397.8182 (call to report immediately notifiable conditions)
- Fax 564.397.8080 (secure fax)
- To report STDs/HIV, visit the STD Program reporting page for instructions
COVID-19 positive test results: please fax using the below report form to the fax number listed above.
Disease specific reporting forms:
- COVID-19 POC Test Report Form (please fax only)
- Measles Evaluation Worksheet
- Mumps Evaluation Worksheet
- TB Evaluation Worksheet