Reporting notifiable conditions:
In Washington, healthcare providers, healthcare facilities, clinical laboratories and veterinarians have responsibilities for reporting certain conditions to their local health jurisdiction.
Public Health relies on our partners to report notifiable conditions and other potential public health concerns in order to identify and respond to potential outbreaks.
What to report:
- See the DOH “Reporting Posters by Reporter” for a complete list notifiable condition reporting requirements
How to report in Clark County:
- Call 564.397.8182 (call to report immediately notifiable conditions)
- Fax 564.397.8080 (secure fax)
- To report STDs/HIV, visit the STD Program reporting page for instructions
Disease specific reporting forms:
- Measles Evaluation Worksheet
- Mumps Evaluation Worksheet
- E-Cigarette and Vaping Associated Lung injury