On this page you will find data on health outcomes and key factors that influence health in Clark County. Our data products may include data by race and ethnicity, or other identities such gender identity. However, we recognize that race, ethnicity, and gender are social constructs and are distinct from genetic ancestry or biology, and experiences of discrimination and systemic oppression are what drives unjust outcomes in health among minority groups. These data are intended to inform the community, including policy makers, community-based organizations, government agencies, and individuals about underlying conditions impacting our health. We hope this information will guide programs and policy to areas and populations of greatest need.
Demographics & social data
Explore the NEW Clark County Demographics StoryMap to find demographic information including maps, population by age, gender, race and ethnicity, language, and more.
Explore the NEW Social Determinants of Health StoryMap to learn about education, financial security, housing and other social determinants that influence the health and well-being of our residents.
Drug overdose data
Explore the Clark County Overdose Dashboard to learn about drug overdose trends and disparities.
Community Health Needs Assessment
Public data resources
- American Community Survey Data (social, economic, housing & demographic data)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (national public health data)
- Council for the Homeless Point in Time Count & Annual System Data
- County Health Rankings (national, state & county social and health data)
- Healthy Youth Survey (adolescent behavioral health)
- Washington State Health Care Authority (health care claims data)
- Washington State Department of Health Birth Outcomes Data
- Washington State Department of Health Death Data
- Washington State Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (education data)
- Washington Tracking Network (statewide health and environmental data)
Our team provides technical assistance to community partners on data requests. If you are interested in a data consultation, please complete and submit our Health Assessment and Evaluation Support Request.