Development review for sewage and water supply
Prior to land division or property development actions, Clark County Public Health must determine how sewage treatment and water supply will be provided. A development review ensures that there are adequate systems for sewer treatment (public or on-site) and drinking water supply (individual well, small or large public water systems). The process also ensures that any existing legacy structures (old wells, septic tanks) are safely decommissioned prior to construction.
Below you will find all the forms, and informational guides to assist in your on-site project. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions by emailing us or calling during regular business hours 564.397.8428.
- Development review application
- Development review application checklist Applicant checklist proposing use of on-site sewage treatment system(s)
- Development review application checklist Applicant checklist proposing use of public sewer
- Development review final land use approval Development review application
How to apply
- Online: Visit our Online Permitting portal. Be sure to review the Online Users 'How To' Guide for instructions on how to register for a profile, submit and make payments.
- In person: Please note that an appointment is required for in person submissions. Book your appointment now.
- By mail: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted by mail at:
Clark County Environmental Health
PO Box 9825
Vancouver, WA 98666