Below you will find all the on-site septic applications, forms, and informational guides to assist in your on-site project. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions by emailing us or calling during regular business hours 564.397.8428.
Development review forms have moved and can now be found on the Land Development Review page.
On-Site Septic System
- Designer/Installer Checklist Quality control and assurance designer/installer OSS checklist
- O & M Locate Record Drawing Existing septic system locate record drawing for existing systems with no records/permit
- On-site application On-site sewage application form only
- On-site application packet On-site sewage application form and soil evaluation application requirements
- Septic abandonment notification Septic abandonment notification form to be filled out and emailed to the health department along with any supporting documents
- Septic system release/WAVE Septic system release - Water Adequacy Verification Evaluation (WAVE) application
- Sewer Availability Request Form Sewer availability request form and list of Clark County sewer purveyors
- Soil Evaluation Application Requirements Soil evaluation application requirements (no application included)
- Plot Plan Template and Example