Permitting Information

Food Service Temporary Event

Temporary events, such as bazaars and festivals, offer exciting opportunities to serve food to the public. To be able to offer food to the public, a temporary health permit is required. Apply for a temporary health permit to serve food for a single event, lasting from 1 -21 consecutive days.  You need to apply for your permit at least 14 days prior to the event to avoid paying a late fee.  After submitting an application, a Food Safety Specialist may contact you to talk more about your food service plans. For more information, visit our Farmers market and temporary events frequently asked questions page.

Required forms-Download, fill out, save and submit

On-line Application Submittals:

In person and mail Application Submittals:

How to apply

  • Online: Visit our Online Permitting portal. Be sure to review the Online Users 'How To' Guide for instructions on how to register for a profile, submit and make payments.
  • In person: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted in person at the Center for Community Health located on the 3rd floor of building 17 at 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98666
  • By mail: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted by mail at:

​Clark County Environmental Health
PO Box  9825
Vancouver, WA 98666