Mobile Food Unit Information


Mobile food establishments have specific requirements and limitations based on food provided in the unit.  For this reason, mobile food establishments have different application requirements including route plan, restroom, and commissary arrangements for any food prep performed in a separate kitchen other than the mobile unit. Mobile units must have built-in plumbing and be readily movable. 

Required forms-Download, fill out, save and submit

On-line Application Submittals:

In person and mail Application Submittals:

Information pages for other jurisdictions

There are different requirements and regulations depending on where you plan to operate your Mobile food service truck or cart in Clark County. Contact the city or county for information.  

How to apply

  • Online: Visit our Online Permitting portal. Be sure to review the Online Users 'How To' Guide for instructions on how to register for a profile, submit and make payments.
  • In person: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted in person at the Center for Community Health located on the 3rd floor of building 17 at 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98666
  • By mail: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted by mail at:

​Clark County Environmental Health
PO Box  9825
Vancouver, WA 98666