Public events and seasonal markets offer opportunities to serve food throughout Clark County year round. To set up a temporary food service establishment at multiple events throughout the year, an multiple event permit would best suit your plan. With this permit, you will be able to set up at farmers markets, coordinated events, and bazaars. Multiple event permits require a plan review to be submitted, paid for (one time fee) and approved before the permit can be purchased (renewable with annual fee). Keep in mind the permit is good for one set up and can be renewed annually. If you plan to operate at multiple events at the same time, additional permits will be required. For more information, visit our Farmers market and temporary events frequently asked questions page.
Plan Review Documents
Be sure all items on this checklist are addressed in your application submittal to reduce plan review time.
Multiple event itinerant checklist and cover page
- Food Service Plan Review Application (only required for in person or mail submissions)
- Food Service Permit Application (only required for in person or mail submissions)
- Multiple Event Food Preparation Plan
- Annual Commissary Kitchen Agreement
- Annual Restroom Agreement
- Annual Route/Event Location Agreement
How to Submit for Review
- Online: Visit our Online Permitting Portal. Be sure to review the Online Users Guide document for instructions on how to register for a profile, submit and make payments.
- In person: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted in person at the Center for Community Health located on the 3rd floor of building 17 at 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98666
- By mail: Application materials, plans and payment can be submitted by mail to PO Box 9825 Vancouver, WA 98666.