Clark County Public Health is reopening its Environmental Public Health and Vital Records offices to in-person services. Both offices will offer in-person services by appointment on Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning June 14. The Vital Records office will also be open to customers without an appointment during limited hours.
Online services and support by phone will continue to be available. Public Health’s online permitting portal enables people to submit new permit applications and renewals, upload required documents, review account activity, and make payments. Food worker testing continues to be available online. And people can place orders for birth and death certificates through the Public Health website.
For people who prefer in-person services, here are office hours beginning Tuesday, June 14:
Environmental Public Health:
- By appointment: 8:30 am to noon Tuesdays and Thursdays
- To schedule an appointment, visit the Public Health website. People who need help scheduling an appointment can call 564.397.8428 from 9 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
- No appointment: 8 am to noon Tuesdays and Thursdays
- By appointment: 1-4 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays
- To schedule an appointment, visit the Public Health website. People who need help scheduling an appointment can call 564.397.8092 from 8:30 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
The Public Health offices are in the Center for Community Health, 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd., Building 17. The Center for Community Health is a health care facility and face masks are required to be worn in the building.