This 15.13 acre park was developed in 2003. It features two full-size soccer fields and one mini-mod soccer field that are used by the Salmon Creek Soccer Club.
- Picnic shelter with covered seating for 50 people
- 2 soccer fields
- 2 pieces of play equipment
- 12 picnic tables
- 0.2 miles of concrete path
- 0.57 miles of asphalt path
- 2 drinking fountains
- 102 parking spaces, plus 5 disabled parking stalls
The Felida picnic shelter can be reserved for a $75 fee.
The picnic shelter can be reserved up to 365 days in advance for events taking place May 1 through September 30. The shelter must be reserved at least seven days in advance.
If the shelter has not been reserved, it is available for free on a first-come, first-served basis. All shelters are available on a first-come, first-served basis at no charge, Oct. 1 through April 30.
7 am to dusk
3798 NW 122nd St.
Vancouver, WA 98685