Fishing at Klineline Pond.
Many Northwest residents love to fish. Fishing is allowed in most Clark County parks, with a couple of notable exceptions:
- Fishing is not allowed in the public swimming area at Klineline Pond July 1 through Labor Day.
- Fishing is not allowed close to the falls at Lucia Falls Regional Park and Moulton Falls Regional Park.
Other county-owned facilities where people often fish include:
- Captain William Clark Regional Park at Cottonwood Beach
- Daybreak Regional Park and Boat Launch
- Frenchman's Bar Regional Park
- Haapa Boat Launch
- Lacamas Regional Park
- Lewisville Regional Park
- Vancouver Lake Regional Park
People who fish in county parks must comply with all Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife regulations, including the requirement for people 15 and older to get a fishing license.