Horseback riding is allowed on trails in or near several properties operated by Clark County Parks, including:
- Captain William Clark Park Trail at Cottonwood Beach (PDF)
- Trail between Frenchman's Bar Regional Park and Vancouver Lake Regional Park (PDF)
- Moulton Falls Regional Park Trail (PDF)
- Salmon Creek Regional Park Greenway Trail (PDF)
- Whipple Creek Regional Park Trail (PDF)
Please note that horseback riding is allowed only on gravel trails at Whipple Creek Regional Park during wet weather.
Horseback riding is allowed in other areas that are not managed by Clark County.