There are numerous trails in the Clark County Parks system.The following provides links to some of the more prominent trails.
- Bells Mountain
- Captain William Clark Park at Cottonwood Beach
- Chelatchie Prairie Rail with Trail
- Cougar Creek
- Frenchman's Bar Regional Park
- La Center Bottoms
- Lacamas Regional Park
- Lucia Falls Regional Park
- Moulton Falls Regional Park
- Salmon Creek Regional Park and Greenway
- Whipple Creek Regional Park
When funds are available, the Greater Clark Parks District will help pay for property acquisition for approximately seven miles of rustic soft-surface trails along the following creek corridors:
- Cougar Creek (Felida)
- Whipple Creek (North Salmon Creek/Fairgrounds area)
- LaLonde Creek (East Hazel Dell)
- Curtin Creek (Glenwood/Barberton area)
- Burnt Bridge Creek (Sifton)
In 2009, the county purchased 10 acres on Cougar Creek in Felida for use as a future trailhead for the Cougar Creek Trail extension.
The county will rely on community partnerships and grants to develop these trails.
Parks district funding also may be used to pay for maintenance of the trails after development.