Report Stormwater, Erosion or Drainage Concerns

Report online
Online form - You may submit your concern by calling one of the numbers listed below or using the online form. You will be contacted within one business day, except on holidays.

Clark County responds to stormwater issues in areas outside city limits, including rural parts of the county. For problems or concerns inside city limits, please contact the city directly. If any spill appears to have an immediate threat to public health and safety, call 911.

To report a spill or surface water pollution in Clark County, call the Washington Department of Ecology 24-Hour Spill SW Region Response Hotline at (360) 407-6300.

Please have the following information available when you call:

  • Your name, phone number and best time to return your call.
  • Property owner’s name (if known), business name, property address, major cross streets, parcel ID. (You can find your parcel ID using Maps Online.)
  • Nature of concern and area affected.
Topic Contact
Agricultural impacts to waterways (564) 397-6118 ext. 4931
Beach water quality (web page) (564) 397-8083
Business pollution complaint (564) 397-6118 ext. 4392
Dumping in a storm drain (564) 397-6118 ext. 4392
Drinking water  Clark Public Utilities
(360) 992-8022 - or contact your city
Erosion control and pollution prevention (564) 397-6118 ext. 4931
Flooding (564) 397-2446
Grading activity (564) 397-6118 ext. 4931
Livestock in streams (564) 397-6118 ext. 4931
Quarries (564) 397-6118 ext. 5874
Septic system leaks (web page) (564) 397-8083
Sewer connections to storm drains (564) 397-2446
Spills on roadways or other water quality complaints (564) 397-2446
Stormwater facility (564) 397-6118 ext. 4392
Surface water quality and spill complaint line Washington State Department of Ecology
24 hour hotline: (360) 407-6300
Trash or debris in streams (564) 397-2446
Trash on debris on private property (564) 397-2408
Vegetation clearing or cutting (564) 397-6118 ext. 4931
Water quality issues (564) 397-6118 ext. 4392
Wells (drinking water) (web page) (564) 397-8083
Wetland impacts (564) 397-6118 ext. 4931